You have an affinity for digital marketing and are adept at implementing effective multi-channel campaigns. You will lead broad digital engagements with key clients from concept to execution, and shepherd digital efforts ranging from search, social media, e-mail, display, mobile, and website development. You should be comfortable evaluating data from multiple sources and platforms, and have experience using monitoring and measurement tools.
The chief responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager are to:
- Manage significant paid search engagements from concept to execution and take ownership of these campaigns through ongoing management. Understanding of organic vs paid search, optimization, conversion optimizer is a plus.
- Evaluate client websites from a structural perspective and generate recommendations for improvement.
- Identify opportunities to produce and promote content on behalf of clients.
- Work with agency team members to define success metrics. Review analytics, generate reports, and integrate improvements into campaign tactics.
- Assist in continuously improving processes for collecting campaign performance data.
- Keep abreast of online marketing trends, techniques, or technologies that are relevant to our client base.
- Cultivate strong internal/external relationships by providing trusted counsel on digital marketing matters.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-6 years of experience managing digital campaigns that generate results/ROI.
- Ability to organize, analyze and present large amounts of campaign performance data and generate performance reports.
- Unmatched conscientiousness in producing high-quality work and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to “connect the dots” and identify potential issues, as well as solve problems quickly and independently.
- Familiarity with basic content management systems (ideally WordPress), email service providers (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, GovDelivery), and HTML code.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Google marketing products (AdWords, Analytics, Website Optimizer, Trends, Webmaster Tools, Ad Planner), Microsoft Bing AdCenter.
- Experience with enterprise marketing analytics platforms like Datorama, Domo, and Tableau.
- Familiarity with and understanding of bid-management tools and third-party ad servers.
Crosby is one of the country’s leading integrated marketing agencies focused on Inspiring Actions that MatterTM. We’re driven to help our government, healthcare and advocacy clients inspire actions that will have a positive impact on people’s lives. When you join our team, we offer generous benefits, bonus and profit sharing opportunities. Our headquarters are in Annapolis, MD and we also have offices in Bethesda, just outside of Washington, DC.
Location: Annapolis, MD
Job Type: Full Time
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.