Ready to Inspire Actions That MatterTM? Crosby, one of the country’s leading independent communications firms, seeks a Senior-level Account Director/Strategist to support our growing work with healthcare, federal government, and military-related organizations.
You’ll play a key strategic role in the development of brand and communications strategies, messaging, and national outreach plans for multi-faceted, multi-channel programs. Strong branding, insight development, strategic planning, and integrated marketing experience a must. Past communications/advertising agency experience needed, along with proven ability to problem solve, effectively communicate and provide strategic leadership.
- Working with clients to establish overall program goals and objectives
- Identifying KPIs, monitoring program performance and applying strategic recommendations for optimization
- Analyzing data, research, and trends to uncover insights
- Creating research-driven brand platforms
- Working collaboratively with a cross-functional team to create integrated marketing communications plans
- Presenting plans, ideas, and recommendations to clients
- Drafting briefs and conducting successful creative briefings
- Managing client relationships and delivering high-quality communications programs
- Minimum 12-15 years’ experience in strategic marketing communications
- Proven ability to problem solve, effectively communicate, and provide strategic leadership to multi-disciplinary teams
- Deep experience in branding, insight development, communications planning and integrated marketing
- Experience working at a communications/advertising agency
Crosby was named a 2021 North America Agency of the Year by Provoke Media and has been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post for six consecutive years. We offer generous benefits, bonus, and profit-sharing opportunities. Crosby offers a hybrid work schedule, working in office three days a week and remote two days a week (Mondays & Fridays).
Our headquarters are in Annapolis, MD, and we also have offices in Bethesda, just outside of Washington, D.C. This full-time position is in our Annapolis, MD office.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume.
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace, in communities, and in the nation. Crosby has adopted this policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our employees from the hazard of COVID-19.