Ready to Inspire Actions that Matter™? Crosby, one of the country’s leading independent communications firms, seeks an Account Manager. Come support account and creative teams in the planning and day-to-day implementation of national, integrated communications programs and campaigns for our federal government, healthcare, and nonprofit clients that help our clients positively impact people’s lives by shaping attitudes, inspiring behavior change, and motivating action. Must have high energy, attention to detail, and a thirst to dive in wherever and whenever needed. Experience in marketing/communications for federal clients a plus.
- Conduct research to support communications planning
- Coordinate projects with internal teams (creative, social, digital, PR)
- Provide campaign implementation and evaluation support
- Account management (meeting coordination, client communications, reporting, etc.)
We’re looking for candidates with these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of experience, preferably in an Ad/PR agency
- First-rate problem-solving skills organization and attention to detail
- Able to effectively juggle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of digital marketing
- Ability to implement paid/earned/shared/owned media programs
- Experience in marketing/communications for federal clients a plus.
Crosby was named a 2021 North America Agency of the Year by Provoke Media and has been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post for seven consecutive years. We offer generous benefits, bonus, and profit-sharing opportunities.
Crosby offers a hybrid work schedule, working in office three days a week and remote two days a week (Mondays & Fridays). Our headquarters are in Annapolis, MD, and we also have offices in Bethesda, just outside of Washington, D.C. This full-time position is in our Annapolis, MD office.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume.
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace, in communities, and in the nation. Crosby has adopted this policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our employees from the hazard of COVID-19.