Ready to Inspire Actions that Matter™? Crosby, one of the country’s leading independent communications firms, seeks an Assistant Account Executive. Come support account and creative teams in the planning and day-to-day implementation of national, integrated communications programs and campaigns that help our clients positively impact people’s lives by shaping attitudes, inspiring behavior change, and motivating action. Must have high energy, attention to detail, and a thirst to dive in wherever and whenever needed. Experience in marketing/communications for federal clients a plus.
- Conduct research to support communications planning
- Coordinate and manage projects with internal teams (creative, social, digital, PR)
- Provide campaign implementation and evaluation support
- Account management (meeting coordination, client communications, reporting, etc.)
We’re looking for candidates with these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications/Marketing/Journalism with 0 to 1 years of experience
- Strong project management, research, and writing skills
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to effectively juggle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and energy to support fellow team members
- Internships or prior experience in an Ad/PR/Marketing agency a plus
- Demonstrated interest in public health or other public cause efforts a plus
Crosby was named a 2021 North America Agency of the Year by Provoke Media and has been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post for seven consecutive years. We offer generous benefits, bonus, and profit-sharing opportunities. Crosby offers a hybrid work schedule, working in office three days a week and remote two days a week (Mondays & Fridays).
Our headquarters are in Annapolis, MD, and we also have offices in Bethesda, just outside of Washington, D.C. This full-time position is in our Bethesda office.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume.
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace, in communities, and in the nation. Crosby has adopted this policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our employees from the hazard of COVID-19.