Ready to Inspire Actions that Matter™? Crosby Marketing, one of the nation’s leading independent communications firms, seeks an Associate Production Manager. The Associate Production Manager must be an excellent communicator and team player with strong digital, organizational, and project management skills, and have an interest in growing with a fast-paced agency. We’re looking for someone who is high-energy, detail-oriented and can multitask.
- Assist in overall creative project management needs including scheduling and resourcing
- Manage Crosby’s asset management platform, including maintenance and new employee training
- Purchase and manage all stock photography, video, and audio assets and licensing
- Assist coordination with production vendors, including printers, translators, studios, etc.
- Collect and verify technical specifications for media-related advertising (digital, broadcast, outdoor, print)
- Review advertising to confirm it meets technical specifications and manage the release to publishers/vendors
- Maintain library of technical specifications and points of contact for media outlets
- Communicate ad material deadlines. Call publishers for extensions, if necessary
- Develop spreadsheets to track and traffic paid media deliverables and be the point of contact for media vendors and third-party ad servers
- Manage email blast testing and approvals
- Manage 508 compliance process for video and documents with outside vendors
- Gather tear sheets and screenshots from media partners to verify placements
- Issue purchase orders and assist with reconciling invoices at the end of each month
We’re looking for candidates with these qualifications:
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- First-rate problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of agency experience preferred
- Prior experience using project management tools (Basecamp, Monday.com, etc.) a plus
Crosby was named a 2021 North America Agency of the Year by Provoke Media and has been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post for six consecutive years. We offer generous benefits, bonus, and profit-sharing opportunities. Crosby offers a hybrid work schedule, working in office three days a week and remote two days a week (Mondays & Fridays).
Our headquarters are in Annapolis, MD, and we also have offices in Bethesda, just outside of Washington, D.C. This full-time position is in our Annapolis, MD office.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume.
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace, in communities, and in the nation. Crosby has adopted this policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our employees from the hazard of COVID-19.