Ready to Inspire Actions that Matter? Crosby, one of the country’s leading independent communications agencies, seeks a Content Strategist to support our growing content marketing team. You will play a key role in creating impactful programs through the development of multi-format digital and social media content. This position requires a combination of a marketing and publishing mindset, with a focus on experience planning and user-first thinking. Must have a deep understanding of the entire digital/social ecosystem and is accustomed to working in a fast-paced, creative environment.
Our collaborative environment and core values are a fit for high achievers who have a passion for promoting great clients and causes. This position is based in Crosby’s Annapolis, MD headquarters.
Responsibilities may include:
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels including online, social media, email, video, etc
- Support the development of content roadmaps for clients that connect the dots across programs and initiatives
- Map out content strategies for campaigns and key marketing priorities; leverage data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support marketing objectives
- Collaborate with brand strategy, UX, creative and digital/analytics staff to develop content that supports a consistent, customer-centric digital journey and ensures program integration
- Lead the content inventory and audit process to evaluate analytics and then work with content owners to make recommendations for new content and/or updates
- Establish a content lifecycle workflow for initiating, concepting, creating/editing, publishing, and archiving content
- Develop and implement standards, systems and best practices for content lifecycle, including philosophies such as COPE (Create Once, Publish Everywhere)
- 5-8 years of experience in multichannel content creation
- Must have demonstrated experience in crafting digital/social content strategies and working closely with data analysts, UX specialists, brand strategists, visual designers, etc
- Experience with HHS, SAMHSA, VA, CDC and commercial/nonprofit healthcare organizations, and programs relating to veterans/military issues and public health topics desired
Crosby is one of the country’s leading integrated marketing agencies focused on Inspiring Actions That MatterTM. We’re driven to help our government, healthcare and nonprofit clients inspire actions that will have a positive impact on people’s lives. We offer generous benefits, bonus and profit sharing opportunities. Our headquarters are in Annapolis, Md. and we also have offices in Bethesda, just outside of Washington, D.C. This position is based at Crosby’s Annapolis office.
To apply, submit a cover letter/resume here.