Ready to Inspire Actions that Matter™? Crosby, one of the country’s leading independent communications firms, seeks a Digital Marketing Manager. You have an affinity for digital marketing and are adept at implementing effective multi-channel campaigns. You will support broad digital engagements with key clients from concept to execution, and shepherd digital efforts ranging from organic search, email marketing, display advertising, mobile apps, text message campaigns, and website development. You should be comfortable evaluating data from multiple sources and platforms and have experience using monitoring and measurement tools to generate campaign and website performance reports.
- Manage digital marketing programs on behalf of clients that include paid search, SEO, email marketing, online display, and web/mobile efforts
- Manage significant paid search engagements from concept to execution and take ownership of these campaigns through ongoing management. An understanding of organic vs paid search, optimization, and smart bidding is a must.
- Support and manage the development of email marketing programs, focusing efforts around list building, email automation/drip campaigns, A/B testing, and email sending, tracking, and reporting
- Identify opportunities to produce and promote content on behalf of clients
- Work with agency team members to define success metrics. Review performance analytics, generate web and campaign reports, and integrate recommended improvements into campaign tactics
- Assist in continuously improving processes for collecting campaign performance data
- Work with other digital team members (UX/UI, design, development) to support web/mobile design and development projects
- Keep abreast of online marketing trends, techniques, or technologies that are relevant to our client base
- Cultivate strong internal/external relationships by providing trusted counsel on digital marketing matters
We’re looking for candidates with these qualifications:
- 4-6 years of experience managing digital campaigns that generate results/ROI
- Experience with Google marketing products, such as Google Ads, Analytics, Optimize, Trends, Search Console, Keyword Planner, etc.
- Google Analytics certification, Google Ads certification a plus
- Ability to organize, analyze and present large amounts of campaign performance data and generate performance reports
- Experience with web analytics platforms, business intelligence, and reporting tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Datorama, etc.)
- Proven experience with implementing search engine optimization efforts
- Experience with optimizing websites for improved user experience
- Unmatched conscientiousness in producing high-quality work and meeting deadlines
- Ability to “connect the dots” and identify potential issues, as well as solve problems quickly and independently
- Familiarity with basic content management systems (e.g., WordPress, Drupal), email service providers (e.g., Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Emma, HubSpot), and HTML code
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Crosby was named a 2021 North America Agency of the Year by Provoke Media and has been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post for six consecutive years. We offer generous benefits, bonus, and profit-sharing opportunities. Crosby offers a hybrid work schedule, working in office three days a week and remote two days a week (Mondays & Fridays).
Our headquarters are in Annapolis, MD, and we also have offices in Bethesda, just outside of Washington, D.C. This full-time position is in our Annapolis, MD office.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume.
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace, in communities, and in the nation. Crosby has adopted this policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our employees from the hazard of COVID-19.