Ready to Inspire Actions that Matter™? Crosby, one of the country’s leading independent communications firms, seeks a Digital Marketing Specialist to support digital analytics and overall marketing performance measurement and reporting. You should excel at evaluating data from multiple sources and platforms and have experience using monitoring and measurement tools to generate campaign and website performance reports. You will support digital engagements from planning to execution, shepherding activities ranging from organic search engine optimization, email marketing, pay-per-click ads, display ads, video, mobile apps, text message campaigns to landing page development.
- Support the Digital Marketing Managers with executing and monitoring digital marketing programs on behalf of clients that include paid search, SEO, email marketing, online display, and web/mobile efforts
- Review performance analytics, generate web and campaign performance reports, and glean insights and recommendations for future improvements
- Manage paid search engagements from concept to execution, taking ownership of these campaigns through ongoing management
- Optimize website content for search engines, including conducting keyword research and implementing on-page and off-page SEO strategies
- Support the development and launch of email marketing programs and automation/drip campaigns through building HTML emails, inbox testing, list hygiene management, and email sending, tracking, and reporting
- Identify opportunities to produce and promote content on behalf of clients
- Assist in continuously improving processes for collecting campaign performance data
- Work with other digital team members (UX/UI, design, development) to support web/mobile design and development projects
- Keep abreast of online marketing trends, techniques, or technologies that are relevant to our client base
- Cultivate strong internal/external relationships by providing trusted counsel on digital marketing matters
We’re looking for candidates with these qualifications:
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Google Analytics certified, Google Ads certifications are a plus
- Familiarity with Google marketing products, such as Google Ads, Analytics, Trends, Search Console, Keyword Planner, etc. Familiarity with web analytics platforms, business intelligence, and reporting tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Looker Studio)
- An understanding of search engine optimization
- An understanding of bid-management tools and third-party ad servers
- Proven experience organizing, analyzing, and presenting large amounts of campaign performance data
- Familiarity with basic content management systems (ideally WordPress), email service providers (e.g., Mailchimp, Emma, Constant Contact, HubSpot), and HTML code
- Unmatched conscientiousness in producing high-quality work
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to “connect the dots” and identify potential issues, as well as solve problems quickly and independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Crosby was named a 2021 North America Agency of the Year by Provoke Media and has been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post for seven consecutive years. We offer generous benefits, bonuses, and profit-sharing opportunities.
Crosby offers a hybrid work schedule, working in office three days a week and remote two days a week (Mondays & Fridays). Our headquarters are in Annapolis, MD, and we also have offices in Bethesda, just outside of Washington, D.C. This full-time position is in our Annapolis, MD office.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume.
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace, in communities, and in the nation. Crosby has adopted this policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our employees from the hazard of COVID-19.