Ready to Inspire Actions that MatterTM? Crosby Marketing, one of the nation’s leading independent communications firms, is seeking a Digital Project Manager to manage large-scale digital initiatives for our exciting clients. The Digital Project Manager is an essential client-facing role where you’ll collaborate with multiple stakeholders while leading the development of digital engagements from concept to execution.
- Manage full life cycle website and mobile implementation projects
- Lead cross-functional teams during project phases from discovery and requirements gathering, digital research, UX/wireframes, experience design, development, QA, and deployment
- Understanding of UX/design processes as well as web development workflows; experience with Agile methodologies a plus
- Meet the project criteria as outlined in the scope of work and executions plans while staying on track of budget and time
- Conducting core digital project manager tasks: timeline planning, ability to determine project resource allocation needs, internal/client reviews, documentation, internal and client status reporting
- Assessing the risks and coming up with alternative options while ensuring high client satisfaction.
We’re looking for candidates with these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 4-5+ years of Digital Project Management experience in a digital agency environment leading UX/design and development projects
- Experience with Project Management methodologies
- Experience working with Project Management tools such as Smartsheet, MS Office, Basecamp, Jira, Confluence, and other related project management and communications tools
- Process oriented and experience managing website design & development projects; experience with CMS systems (i.e., WordPress and Drupal)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work within tight timelines
- Successful management of projects on time and within budget
- Ability to “connect the dots” and identify potential issues, as well as solve problems quickly
- Understanding of accessibility and 508 compliance as well as experience performing quality assurance of a website and other digital properties
- Detail oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Crosby was named a 2021 North America Agency of the Year by Provoke Media and has been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post for six consecutive years. We offer generous benefits, bonus, and profit-sharing opportunities. Crosby offers a hybrid work schedule, working in office three days a week and remote two days a week (Mondays & Fridays). Our headquarters are in Annapolis, MD, and we also have offices in Bethesda, just outside of Washington, D.C. This full-time position is in our Annapolis, MD office.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume.
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace, in communities, and in the nation. Crosby has adopted this policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our employees from the hazard of COVID-19.