The Director of Digital Program Management applies the most appropriate methods and technologies to lead flawless execution of complex digital and web projects. You are a leader, empowered to own projects and hold multiple parties accountable to deliver solutions on time and within budget. In this role, you will not only manage projects but have direct contact with the leadership team to develop operational efficiencies across the agency. Our Director of Digital Program Management must be an exceptional communicator (verbally and in writing) who clearly relays expectations, timelines, priorities, challenges, and new developments.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, with 10 to 12 years of experience in a digital agency
- Experience in interactive project management in agile environment
- Adept in managing large web/application/mobile development (UX, Web, Mobile, Responsive) projects and a strong understanding of web development technologies and third-party applications
- Experience leading and managing cross-functional/multi-disciplinary teams using an agile approach, working closely with internal digital teams and client stakeholders in defining requirements, keeping the project moving through completion
- Expertise with multiple technology platforms and how they are best utilized for client success (CMS systems, technology stacks, development frameworks)
- Strong understanding of digital marketing (search, social, email, web) and its role in marketing communications
- Experience building responsive web solutions across a spectrum of leading CMS platforms including: Drupal, WordPress, SharePoint, Liferay, Adobe Experience Manager, Joomla, Sitecore, Percussion, and DotNetNuke
- An ability to motivate, support and understand teams. Can easily work with everyone from our visual designers to our tech developers to our content strategists.
- A familiarity with MS Office, Basecamp, Jira, Confluence, bug tracking, wiki and other related project management and common communications tools
- Ability and adaptability to figure things out
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building digital solutions for federal agencies
- Technical savvy and a knowledge of current development approaches and methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- A keen understanding of project management within a digitally focused agency
- Detail orientation and mastery of verbal and written communication
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities and an understanding of how to implement new procedures
Crosby is one of the country’s leading integrated marketing agencies focused on Inspiring Actions that MatterTM. We’re driven to help our government, healthcare and nonprofit clients inspire actions that will have a positive impact on people’s lives. We offer generous benefits, bonus and profit sharing opportunities. Our headquarters are in Annapolis, Md. and we also have offices in Bethesda, just outside of Washington, D.C.
To apply, submit a cover letter/resume here.
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.