Join a dynamic team that develops and implements large-scale communications campaigns for a major federal agency. You’ll have direct client contact, brief creative teams, and help manage integrated online and offline outreach programs. Strong project management, data management, and writing skills are required. Must have high energy, attention to detail, and experience supporting both clients and senior-level staff. Experience with programs relating to health/wellness and military/veterans topics a plus. Seeking candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 4 years of experience in an agency preferred. This position is in our Annapolis office.
- First-rate problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Able to effectively juggle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of digital marketing
- Ability to implement paid/earned/shared/owned media programs
Desirable But Not Required:
- Experience working in an Ad/PR/Digital Marketing agency
- Advanced marketing degree or education
- Veteran or military experience a plus
Crosby is one of the country’s leading integrated marketing agencies focused on Inspiring Actions that Matter. We’re driven to help our federal government, healthcare and nonprofit clients inspire actions that will have a positive impact on people’s lives. We offer generous benefits, bonus and profit sharing opportunities. We are a rapidly growing company with headquarters in Annapolis, Md. and offices in Bethesda, just outside of Washington, D.C.
To apply, submit a cover letter/resume here.