Ready to Inspire Actions that Matter™? Crosby, one of the country’s leading independent communications firms, seeks a Media Planner/Buyer to help develop campaigns for our federal government, health care, and nonprofit clients that positively impact people’s lives. You are creative, disciplined, and inquisitive and must have a passion for staying current in an evolving, high-tech media landscape. Three to five years of planning/buying experience is preferred across multiple channels: online display, video, audio, social media, broadcast/OTT-CTV, out-of-home, and other marketing channels. This is a great position for a self-starter with growth opportunities. Familiarity with STRATA/Freewheel, Aqua/Advantage, third party ad servers, social media platforms and analytics is a plus.
- Work with Connection Planning team to develop and manage multi-media campaigns including planning, buying, tracking, optimizing, and reporting of programs
- Proactively research, analyze, and recommend media opportunities
- Uncover and share audience insights, media habits, and media usage trends
- Manage relationships with media vendors
- Implement buys in social media platforms
- Provide tracking reports to Account Managers, Clients, and Media Team on key performance indicators and provide insights on how they map to larger client goals
- Analyze trends and optimize media performance based on the client’s KPIs
- Work closely with Production Team to gather and understand ad sizes and specifications and trafficking of creative assets to media outlets
- Support media campaign management such as budgeting, billing, invoicing, and post-campaign reports
We’re looking for candidates with these qualifications:
- 3-5 years of media planning and buying experience
- Facebook, Google Ads or Analytics, IAB, and other media certification a plus
- Experience with marketing metrics such as ROI, cost-per-click, cost-per-action, conversion rate, reach, frequency, gross rating points, etc.
- Exceptional analytics, budget management skills, writing and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with STRATA/Freewheel, Aqua/Advantage, Google Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager a plus
We offer generous benefits, bonus, and profit-sharing opportunities. This full-time position is in our Annapolis, MD office.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume.
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace, in communities, and in the nation. Crosby has adopted this policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our employees from the hazard of COVID-19.