Ready to Inspire Actions that MatterTM? Crosby, one of the nation’s leading independent communications firms, seeks a talented multimedia editor/motion graphic designer with animation and editing skills to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in a professional post-production or agency environment. They should be able to bring a thoughtful perspective and creative punch to projects that range from TV spots, videos, animated social media posts and beyond.
The position requires the ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, and creative environment. Must have high energy, attention to detail, and a passion for promoting great clients and causes.
- Serve as animator, motion designer and editor on the multimedia team
- Participate in creative brainstorming and pre-production meetings
- Assist with post-production on various projects
- Photo-retouching and editing
- Input music, dialogue, graphics, and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Audio mixing
We’re looking for candidates with these qualifications:
- Proven experience in video post-production and animation
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite applications especially After Effects and Illustrator
- Animation experience in motion graphics, traditional frame-by-frame animation, parallax photography, and kinetic typography (3D animation experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of design principles
- Experience with compression and different video and image formats
- Experience with special effects, and compositing is a plus
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
Crosby was named a 2021 North America Agency of the Year by Provoke Media and has been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post for six consecutive years. We offer generous benefits, bonus and profit-sharing opportunities. Crosby offers a hybrid work schedule, working in office three days a week and remote two days a week (Mondays & Fridays). Our headquarters are in Annapolis, MD, and we also have offices in Bethesda, just outside of Washington, D.C. This full-time position is in our Annapolis, MD office.
To apply, submit a cover letter, resume, and link to recent sample reel.
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace, in communities, and in the nation. Crosby has adopted this policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our employees from the hazard of COVID-19.