Ready to Inspire Actions that Matter™? Crosby, one of the country’s leading independent communications firms, seeks a Senior Media Planner/Buyer to lead the development and implementation of media plans for our federal government, health care, and nonprofit clients that positively impact people’s lives. You are creative, disciplined, and inquisitive and must have a passion for staying current in an evolving, high-tech media landscape. Seven to ten+ years of planning/buying experience is preferred across multiple channels: online display, video, audio, social media, broadcast/OTT-CTV, out-of-home, and other marketing channels. You are accustomed to planning, buying and managing multi-million dollar media campaigns, including national and local markets. Familiarity with STRATA/Freewheel, Aqua/Advantage, 3rd party ad servers, social media platforms and analytics is a plus.
- Develop and manage omni-channel programs including planning, buying, tracking, optimizing, reporting and invoicing.
- Work closely with strategists and account managers to align media recommendations with overall brand strategy and campaign goals.
- Proactively research, analyze, negotiate and recommend media opportunities.
- Uncover and share audience insights, media habits, and media usage trends.
- Stay up to date on digital media landscape, including but not limited to emerging technologies, best practices and optimization strategies.
- Determine how online and offline channels work together for best results.
- Implement buys across social media platforms and oversee media vendors/managed services.
- Collaborate with digital SEM and analytics teams.
- Provide oversight on tracking reports, key performance indicators and offer insights on how they map to larger client goals.
- Analyze trends and optimize media performance based on the client’s KPIs.
- Work closely with production team to gather and understand ad specifications and trafficking of creative assets to media outlets.
We’re looking for candidates with these qualifications:
- 7-10+ years of media planning and buying experience
- Experience with marketing metrics such as ROI, cost-per-click, cost-per-action, conversion rate, reach, frequency, gross rating points, etc.
- Exceptional analytics, budget management skills, writing and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with STRATA/Freewheel, Aqua/Advantage, CM360, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager. Certifications are a plus.
We offer generous benefits, bonus, and profit-sharing opportunities. This full-time position is based in our Annapolis, MD office. Crosby offers a hybrid work schedule, working in office three days a week and virtually/remote two days a week (Mondays & Fridays).
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume.
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace, in communities, and in the nation. Crosby has adopted this policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our employees from the hazard of COVID-19.