Ready to Inspire Actions That Matter? Crosby, one of the country’s leading integrated communications agencies is looking for a Senior Strategist to support our growing work with healthcare, federal government and military-related organizations.
You’ll play a key strategic role in leading the development of brand and communications strategies, messaging and national outreach plans for multi-faceted, multi-channel programs. Strong branding, insight development, communications planning and integrated marketing experience a must. This position is based at Crosby’s Annapolis office.
Responsibilities may include:
• Working with clients to establish overall program goals and objectives
• Identifying KPIs, monitoring program performance and applying strategic recommendations for optimization
• Analyzing data, research and trends to uncover insights
• Creating research-driven brand platforms
• Working collaboratively with a team of cross-functional strategists to create integrated marketing communications plans
• Presenting plans, ideas and recommendations to clients
• Drafting briefs and conducting successful creative briefings
• Partnering with Integration Management to manage client relationships and deliver high-quality communications programs
• Minimum 12-15 years’ experience in strategic marketing communications
• Proven ability to problem solve, effectively communicate and provide strategic leadership to multi-disciplinary teams
• Deep experience in branding, insight development, communications planning and integrated marketing.
• Experience working at a communications/advertising agency.
Crosby is one of the country’s leading integrated marketing agencies focused on Inspiring Actions that MatterTM. We’re driven to help our government, healthcare and nonprofit clients inspire actions that will have a positive impact on people’s lives. We offer generous benefits, bonus and profit sharing opportunities. Our headquarters are in Annapolis, Md. and we also have offices in Bethesda, just outside of Washington, D.C. This position is based at Crosby’s Annapolis office.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume here.