Ready to Inspire Actions that Matter™? Crosby, one of the country’s leading independent communications firms, seeks a Senior Social Media Buyer to support our growing federal government, health care and non-profit clients. You understand the best practices of developing effective, paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms. You will be responsible for planning, implementing, monitoring and optimizing paid media buys as part of fully integrated communications efforts. You will help us develop internal processes and structure to support growth.
Must have an understanding of the digital/social ecosystem and be accustomed to working in a fast-paced, collaborative and creative environment. Background using Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Snapchat ad management platforms. Our campaigns require expertise in supporting a wide variety of objectives such as building reach, engagements, driving traffic and conversions. You understand that finding and engaging the right audiences is both an art and a science. Five to seven years of professional experience, agency setting preferred.
- Supporting media teams and social strategists to develop robust and innovative paid social media campaigns.
- Staying current with the ad interface and functionality of multiple platforms, including targeting capabilities, optimizations, bidding strategies, ad policies and in-platform creative approvals.
- Working within social media platforms to set up and manage campaigns in real time. Ability to trouble shoot for desired outcomes.
- Sharing knowledge and supervising other staff on social media campaign set up and implementation.
- Developing agency internal process for efficient and accurate workflow.
- Understanding social influencer programs and managing engagements.
- Researching and analyzing social and digital media opportunities, sharing audience insights, media habits, and media usage trends.
- Maintaining relationships with vendor representatives.
- Partnering with strategists, account executives, creative and production teams for development and implementation of appropriate creative assets.
- Managing appropriate tracking and implementing optimizations for ongoing success.
- Pulling and reviewing analytics to assess performance, create reports that communicate impact, and make recommendations for continual improvements.
- Contributing to enhancing the company’s social and digital capabilities by staying current on trends and best practices, emerging technologies, privacy policies and compliance.
We’re looking for candidates with these qualifications:
- 5-7 years of social media experience with a focus on implementing paid media buys.
- Expertise in social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Snapchat.
- Experience with social media analytics and reporting and conversion tracking/optimizations.
- Proven success working collaboratively on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and successfully managing large budgets.
- Familiarity with media buying/billing systems such as Advantage, STRATA/FreeWheel.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Facebook Blueprint and Google and other certifications are a plus, as well as an understanding of best practices for business account and ad manager account set up.
We offer generous benefits, bonus, and profit-sharing opportunities. This full-time position is based in our Annapolis, MD office. Crosby offers a hybrid work schedule, working in office three days a week and virtually/remote two days a week (Mondays & Fridays).
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume.
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace, in communities, and in the nation. Crosby has adopted this policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our employees from the hazard of COVID-19.