Ready to Inspire Actions that MatterTM? Crosby, one of the country’s leading independent communications firms, seeks a Social Media Supervisor to support our growing federal government and healthcare practices. You will support the development of large-scale digital and social initiatives from concept to execution on high priority public health topics. This includes social platform strategy and editorial planning; content creation, community management, and analytics oversight; as well as support of e-mail and influencer programs. Must be comfortable evaluating data from multiple sources and platforms and using advanced monitoring and measurement tools.
Experience with HHS, SAMHSA, CDC and other federal agencies a plus. Our collaborative environment and core values are a fit for high-achieving self-starters who have a passion for promoting great clients and causes.
- Providing strategic counsel and tactical oversight for social media programs
- Monitoring and analyzing inputs to inform strategic planning and content creation that generates high-performing results
- Overseeing the creation of multi-channel content, liaising with the creative team to produce platform specific multimedia in formats including graphics, video, gifs, elements for live events, etc.
- Driving engagement across social media channels, as well as maintaining response protocols and standard operating procedures
- Providing strategic direction, implementation support, and optimization recommendations for paid social across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn, as well as influencer engagement
- Integrating event strategies across social, executing live social events such as Facebook/Instagram Live and streaming on YouTube, as well as covering on the ground events
- Contributing to enhancing the company’s social and digital capabilities by staying current on trends and best practices
We’re looking for candidates with these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with 6-8 years of experience in digital/social media
- Deep understanding of the earned, owned, shared, and paid media ecosystem
- Proven track record of managing progressively complex projects in an agency/consultancy environment
- Background using enterprise-level digital and social platforms, such as Sprinklr, Khoros, Brandwatch, Datorama, as well as familiarity with Google marketing products (e.g., AdWords, Analytics, Optimize, Trends, Search Console, Ad Planner); familiarity with email service providers, such as Salesforce, Constant Contact, GovDelivery
- Experience with federal and/or healthcare clients, specifically understanding of accessibility and 508 compliance
- Adept at working with dynamic teams in cross-functional environments, with the ability to manage and mentor.
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, collaborative and creative environment; ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Experience with agile development and knowledge of a variety of project management methodologies; Scrum or PMP certification a plus
We offer generous benefits, bonus and profit sharing opportunities. Our headquarters are in Annapolis, MD, and we also have offices in Bethesda, just outside of Washington, D.C. This position can be based either at Crosby’s Annapolis or Bethesda office.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume.
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace, in communities, and in the nation. Crosby has adopted this policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our employees from the hazard of COVID-19.