Crosby Marketing, an integrated agency focused on Inspiring Actions That Matter™, is looking for a user experience designer who wants to make a difference. This position requires a proven track record of UX, UI and graphic design for the web; demonstrated knowledge of interaction design, user experience principles & processes; and the ability to use both sides of your brain to deliver amazing digital experiences for major brands. This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in the healthcare, nonprofit and government spaces and help create digital experiences and products that touch millions of people and positively impact people’s lives.
- Play a lead role in the concepting, wireframing, designing, validating and building of innovative digital solutions for our clients
- Document and present website and mobile app user experience recommendations with confidence and authority through user flows, wireframes, style tiles, clickable prototypes and related digital deliverables
- Partner with developers to build responsive sites that meet design and accessibility standards and to develop component-based design systems
- Work collaboratively with creative directors, visual designers, developers, and copywriters to ensure digital solutions are on-brand for our clients
- Support project stakeholders during the discovery and strategy phase (helping conduct user and industry research, defining requirements, developing user personas and journey maps, etc.)
We’re looking for candidates with these qualifications:
- A compelling portfolio that demonstrates proven UX and UI design experience for websites and mobile apps
- 4–8 years’ experience doing UX work in a professional capacity
- Core UX skills: wireframing, prototyping, responsive and mobile UI design
- Demonstrated experience as a UX lead on projects
- Technical knowledge and understanding of mobile/browser/platform constraints and how they impact UX design decisions
- Strategic and conceptual skills
- Deadline-driven and detail-oriented self-starter
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in leading UX tools (such as Figma, InVision, Axure or Sketch)
- Bonus points for front-end development capabilities
Crosby was named a 2021 North America Agency of the Year by Provoke Media and has been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post for six consecutive years. We offer generous benefits, bonus, and profit-sharing opportunities. Crosby offers a hybrid work schedule, working in office three days a week and remote two days a week (Mondays & Fridays). Our headquarters are in Annapolis, MD, and we also have offices in Bethesda, just outside of Washington, D.C. This full-time position is in our Annapolis, MD office.
To apply, submit a cover letter, resume, and a link to your portfolio.
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace, in communities, and in the nation. Crosby has adopted this policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our employees from the hazard of COVID-19.