Ready to Inspire Actions that Matter™? Crosby seeks a VP Creative Director/Writer who can deliver powerful ideas across all media, developing fully integrated campaigns for purpose-driven clients. You’ll work with leading national health care brands, nonprofit causes, and federal agencies to do inspirational work that drives marketing and social impact. This creative leadership role encompasses strategy, concepting, and overseeing the execution of work.
Crosby is focused on four core verticals: Healthcare, Nonprofits & Causes, Government, and Military & Veterans. We are an independent firm with over 110 staffers across two offices – our headquarters in Annapolis, MD, and an office in Bethesda, MD, just outside of Washington, DC. This position is based in Annapolis and reports to the Executive Creative Director.
• Lead ideation and conceptual development for large-scale, integrated campaigns
• Take on multiple projects as lead writer as well as supervising other creatives
• Collaborate with executive-level strategists to shape brand strategies for clients
• Team with other creatives to concept and execute bold ideas across all communications
channels including PSAs, TV, video, digital/social ads, web content, radio, print, out-of-home,
and promotional materials
We’re looking for candidates with these qualifications:
• 15+ years of agency experience
• A portfolio filled with smart, dazzling, integrated work
• Channel-agnostic with strong conceptual skills and a solid knowledge of digital landscape
• Ability to lead by example and mentor younger creatives in their development
• Desire to work collaboratively as part of a larger team in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent writing and editing skills, great attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
• Passionate about doing purpose-based work and a penchant for developing creative that
captures human emotion while driving results
• A mindful human. Always curious. More “We” than “Me.”
Crosby was named a 2021 North America Agency of the Year by Provoke Media and has been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post for six consecutive years. We offer generous benefits, bonus, and profit-sharing opportunities. Crosby offers a hybrid work schedule, working in office three days a week and remote two days a week (Mondays & Fridays).
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace, in communities, and in the nation. Crosby has adopted this policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our employees from the hazard of COVID-19.