Ready to Inspire Actions that MatterTM? Crosby, one of the country’s leading independent communications firms, seeks an experienced professional to champion and elevate social media and content marketing initiatives across Crosby and on behalf of our national clients. Deep knowledge of the entire digital/social ecosystem and an understanding of branding, positioning and integrated marketing is essential. The Vice President, Social Media & Content Marketing leads a team of strategists, data analysts, community management specialists, and content creators. Must be a strong personnel manager with team-building skills and mentoring abilities.
You will work with multiple stakeholders to develop large-scale social media and content marketing initiatives from concept to execution. Primary responsibilities include creating strategies for multi-channel campaigns and overseeing editorial strategies, content creation, influencer marketing, online community management, analytics, and reporting. Must be comfortable evaluating data from multiple sources, including enterprise level tools, to garner insights that will inform the development of effective social media and content programs.
- Lead client programs and manage teams in creating social media and content strategies that will build brands and online communities
- Responsible for enhancing the company’s social and digital capabilities by staying current on trends and best practices
- Foster collaboration with content producers in the creation of multi-channel content, liaising with strategy and creative teams to produce campaigns
- Oversee community engagement efforts, including sweeping platforms for response opportunities, as well as maintaining engagement protocols and standard operating procedures
- Provide strategic direction for paid social programs across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn, as well as influencer engagement and native advertising opportunities in alignment and collaboration with strategic leads for other communications channels
- Develop strategies for and oversee execution of live social events such as Facebook/Instagram Live and streaming on YouTube, as well as on-the-ground events
- Accountable for performance across content and channels; monitor and analyze digital inputs to inform strategic planning and creative content that generates results
- Contribute to new business efforts, as well as internal agency promotion and thought leadership
We’re looking for candidates with these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with 15 years of experience in digital/social media and integrated communications
- Deep understanding of the earned, owned, shared, and paid media ecosystem
- Proven track record of managing progressively complex projects in an agency/consultancy environment; strategic, analytical thinking and personal organization are musts
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and creative environment; ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong knowledge of technologies, tools, and partner opportunities to enhance our work, such as Khoros, Sprinklr, Crimson Hexagon, Datorama, as well as Google marketing products (e.g., AdWords, Analytics, Optimize, Trends, Search Console, Ad Planner)
- Experience with federal/government and/or healthcare clients a plus
Crosby was named a 2021 North America Agency of the Year by Provoke Media and has been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post for six consecutive years. We offer generous benefits, bonus, and profit-sharing opportunities. Crosby offers a hybrid work schedule, working in office three days a week and remote two days a week (Mondays & Fridays). This full-time position will report directly to Crosby’s EVP, Digital Strategy & Analytics.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume.
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace, in communities, and in the nation. Crosby has adopted this policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our employees from the hazard of COVID-19.