We are looking for an ambitious and highly experienced digital strategist with the ability to activate audiences in fresh and innovative ways. You will lead client teams and work to help plan and optimize digital strategies across multiple channels, platforms, and tactics. If you are passionate about all things digital and want to be a part of a growing, talented team, we want to hear from you.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, with 14 to 18 years of relevant experience
- Digital leader with ability to plan and activate programs across a variety of platforms, channels and audiences with a background in digital marketing (search, social media, email, web, etc.)
- Provide usability, information architecture (IA), and user experience (UX) expertise to support sitemaps, journey maps, wireframes, paper prototypes, user scenarios, focus groups, surveys, and website personas
- Demonstrated experience in web/application/mobile development (UX, Web, Mobile, Responsive), large complex programs
- Knowledge with multiple technology platforms (CMS, CRM, marketing automation, enterprise analytics, etc.) and how they are best utilized for client success
- Experience working in Agile cross-functional/multi-disciplinary team
- Stay aware of new and emerging technology and tools
- Experience creating solutions for federal agencies, nonprofits, and healthcare organizations
Desired Skills & Experience
- Business problem solver – operates with curiosity to get to the root of the business problem to ensure the ultimate solution is grounded in strategy & client objectives
- Digitally fluent and confident in speaking to and educating about the rapidly changing digital landscape, including platforms, technology and innovation
- Client partner who is knowledgeable about the markets, sectors and channels in which the client operates; uses internal and external resources to address knowledge gaps
- Actively listens and asks smart questions, listens to what’s not being said, is willing to have honest, ongoing dialogue about what’s working and what isn’t
- Solution-oriented mindset who identifies and acknowledges challenges swiftly and directly; offers solutions and course-corrects as needed
- Measures what matters and tracks progress/reports results based on agreed-upon metrics and achievement of business goals, as well as program-specific KPIs
- Experience with fundraising and member acquisition campaigns for nonprofits is desired
- Leads by example and is personally invested in the growth and empowerment of team members
This position is in our Annapolis headquarters and reports to the Executive Vice President of Digital Strategy & Analytics.
Crosby is one of the country’s leading integrated marketing agencies focused on Inspiring Actions that MatterTM. We’re driven to help our government, healthcare and nonprofit clients inspire actions that will have a positive impact on people’s lives. We offer generous benefits, bonus and profit sharing opportunities. Our headquarters are in Annapolis, Md. and we also have offices in Bethesda, just outside of Washington, D.C.
To apply, submit a cover letter/resume here.