Crosby Marketing Communications hauled in nine awards in the 40th Annual Telly Awards, winning in every category entered. The national competition, which received more than 12,000 entries this year, honors the finest work in TV commercials, videos and multimedia productions.
“With a record-shattering number of entries, this year’s Telly Award entrants truly represented the most innovative video and television work being made for all screens,” said Sabrina Dridje, Managing Director, Telly Awards.
Crosby’s creative programs were recognized with two Gold, four Silver and three Bronze Awards:
- “VCA Transplants Restore Hope for Quadruple Amputee,” a video for the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), won a Gold Telly in Non-Broadcast: Health and Wellness. It tells the story of a war veteran who received two new arms through a vascularized composite allograft (VCA), a new type of transplant. The video was also named a Silver Telly winner in Social Video: Education & Discovery.
- “Victories for Veterans: Jason Barbiere,” produced for DAV (Disabled American Veterans) to celebrate ways disabled veterans overcome hardships and how DAV helps, was a Gold Telly winner in Social Video: Not For Profit. A second video in the series, “Victories for Veterans: Carmen McGinnis,” won a Silver Telly in the same category.
- “Transplant Talk: Your Organs Are Amazing! Here’s Why,” produced for the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) to encourage the public to register as organ donors, won a Silver Telly in Non-Broadcast: Fully Animated Piece. The video was also a Bronze Telly
- “Summer Learning Programs: A Toolkit for Educators” on behalf of The Wallace Foundation won a Silver Telly in Social Video: Fully Animated Piece.
- “r” is for recovery, a series of public service announcements encouraging support for those recovering from mental and substance use disorders and produced for the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), won a Bronze Telly in Regional TV: Public Interest/Awareness.
- “13 Folds,” poignantly showing an American flag being folded to honor our nation’s heroes and produced for Military OneSource, was a Bronze Telly winner in Social Video: Public Service & Activism.
Crosby provides integrated advertising, public relations, social media and digital marketing services through specialized practices in Healthcare, Government, Nonprofits & Causes and Military & Veterans. The firm ranks #4 on PRWeek’s list of largest healthcare PR firms, #26 on O’Dwyer’s list of national PR agencies, and is a top provider on the GSA Advertising and Integrated Marketing Services (AIMS) schedule. Crosby’s mission of Inspiring Actions That Matter™ helps clients make a positive impact for individuals, families, communities and society.
Crosby was named a Top Workplace by The Washington Post in 2017 and 2018 for achieving outstanding employee engagement, work/life balance, pay and benefits, and company leadership.