Crosby Marketing Communications has won eight awards in the 44th annual Telly Awards, which showcases the best work created within television and video.
Chosen from nearly 13,000 entries this year, winners represent work from some of the most respected advertising agencies and production companies around the world. Crosby was honored for:
Two PSAs for the DAV (Disabled American Veterans) “Victories for Veterans” campaign in the Promotional Video, Public Service category. The PSAs tell how veterans Adam Alexander and Michael Naranjo overcame battle wounds and found their “victories” with support from DAV.
“African Swine Fever: Training Video for Veterinarians” in the Non-Broadcast, Health & Safety category. Produced for the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service of the USDA, the video explains how veterinarians can help keep America’s pork industry safe from the deadly African swine fever.
Five awards for the Military OneSource program of the Department of Defense, which provides quality-of-life services to service members and their families worldwide:
- “Pinning Down PCS Success” in the Non-Broadcast, Employee Communications category, teaching military families how to manage a successful permanent change of station move.
- “Memorial Day: Everywhere and Always” in the Non-Broadcast, Government Relations category, promoting the Military In Lasting Tribute website that honors fallen service members and their families.
- “Adoption and Foster Care” in the Non-Broadcast, Employee Communications category, introducing adoption resources offered to service families through Military OneSource.
- “Virtual Military Spouse Symposium” in the Branded Content, Virtual Events & Experiences category, saluting the many ways spouses support their service members and the military community.
- “Military Youth of the Year” in the: Branded Content, Cause Marketing category, showcasing teens whose lives were changed by participating in the Boys & Girls Clubs of America’s National Military Youth of the Year program.
Crosby provides integrated advertising, public relations, social media, and digital marketing services through specialized practices in Healthcare, Government, Nonprofits & Causes, and Military & Veterans. The firm ranks #27 on O’Dwyer’s list of national communications firms and is a top provider on the GSA Professional Services Schedule. Crosby was named Small Agency of the Year by PRovoke Media in 2021 and has been a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years.